Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

Abused Children

Found 7 resources (displaying 7)

Abused Persons Unit
Onondaga County Sheriff's Office

407 South State Street
Syracuse, NY

Responsible for investigating all sex-related crimes including all instances of sexual assault or child molestation, felony-level child abuse cases, child abductions, and all child/infant deaths. Conducts non-criminal investigations involving persons missing for more than five days or under unusual …

Child Abuse Advocacy
McMahon Ryan Child Advocacy Center

601 East Genesee Street
Syracuse, NY

Provides support to abused children and their families to negotiate the systems involved with investigation, prosecution, and follow-up services.

Child Advocacy Center of Northern NY
Victims Assistance Center of Jefferson County

418 Washington Street
Watertown, NY

Provides services for child victims and their non-offending family members including forensic interviews, referrals for counseling and therapeutic intervention, victim support/advocacy, medical evaluations, and case review and tracking.

Forensic Interviews
Child Advocacy Center of Oswego County

163 South First Street
Fulton, NY

Provides child-friendly, developmentally appropriate conversations with kids conducted by forensically trained investigators. 

Medicaid Managed Care & Care Management
Elmcrest Children's Center

960 Salt Springs Road
Syracuse, NY

Provides services for children with a serious emotional disturbance, developmental disability, or who are medically fragile. Offers Child & Family Treatment Support Services, Home & Community Based Services and Health Home Care Management.

Residential Treatment Center (RTC)
The House of the Good Shepherd

1550 Champlin Avenue
Utica, NY

Provides intermediate to long-term behavioral care for youth who are chronic trauma survivors.

Victim Advocacy
Child Advocacy Center of Oswego County

163 South First Street
Fulton, NY

Works with child victims and their families to set up appointments and referrals to necessary services, explain the judicial process, and assist with forms and other needs.

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.


Translations managed
by Google