Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

Children and Youth With Emotional Disturbance

Found 12 resources (displaying 11 - 12)

Syracuse University Psychological Services Center

804 University Avenue
Room 201
Syracuse, NY

Offers a range of psychological services to students and the community, including assessment and treatment of behavioral and emotional problems in adults and adolescents. Services provided by psychologists-in-training (doctoral program), who are supervised by NYS licensed psychologists. Offers the …

Youth Mentoring
Oswego County Catholic Charities

808 West Broadway
Fulton, NY

Provides a home-based service to help increase family knowledge about their children's mental health diagnoses and related behavior, as well as figuring how to manage problems and solutions.  Provides community based mentoring for youth.

<PREV  1  2  NEXT>
Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.


Translations managed
by Google