Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

Military Transition Assistance Programs

Found 3 resources (displaying 3)

Easterseals New York (ESNY)

109 South Warren Street
Suite 311
Syracuse, NY

Provides veterans who are housing vulnerable with a comprehensive employment program.

Soldier and Family Assistance Center (SFAC)
Army Community Service (ACS)

11042 Mount Belvedere Boulevard
Fort Drum, NY

Provides comprehensive, non-medical services for soldiers and families assigned or attached to the Warrior Transition Battalion and soldiers in the Integrated Disability Evaluation System (IDES), including financial and education counseling, DEERS and ID card assistance, social services …

Vet Center Program
Syracuse VA Medical Center

109 Pine Street
Suite 101
Syracuse, NY

Provides individual and group counseling for combat veterans and victims of military sexual trauma. 

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.
Copyright 2015-2020

Custom 211 Website Design


Translations managed
by Google