Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

Hazardous Materials Control, Oswego County

Found 1 resources (displaying 1)

Oswego County Department of Solid Waste
Oswego County Government

3125 State Route 3
Fulton, NY

Provides Oswego County residents, businesses, industries, and institutions a program for the disposal and recycling of solid waste, including management of a sanitary landfill, an Energy Recovery Facility, five transfer stations, recycling centers, and compost areas. Provides solid waste and …

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.
Copyright 2015-2020

Custom 211 Website Design/Development/iCarol by CustomWebHelp


Translations managed
by Google