Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

Legal Services

Benefits Assistance (25) FT-1000  

Certificates/Forms Assistance (9) FT-1020  

Consumer Law (4) FT-1070  

Corporate/Business Law (1) FT-1300  

Criminal Law (2) FT-1500  

Discrimination Assistance (10) FT-1800  

Elder Law (7) FT-2450  

Elder Mediation (2) FT-2455  

Estate Planning Assistance (8) FT-2700  

Ex-Offender Legal Assistance (1) FT-2800  

Family Law (25) FT-3000  

General Legal Aid (3) FT-3200  

Immigration/Naturalization Adjudication Offices (1) FT-3500  

Immigration/Naturalization Legal Services (5) FT-3600  

Insurance Law (1) FT-3900  

Labor Relations (1) FT-4200  

Landlord/Tenant Assistance (13) FT-4500  

Lawyer Referral Services (1) FT-4800  

Long Term Care Ombudsman Programs (3) FT-4950  

Name Change Assistance (2) FT-5900  

Neighborhood Dispute Resolution Services (1) FT-5970  

Notary Public Services (166) FT-6100  

Probate Assistance (3) FT-6900  

Protective/Restraining Orders (3) FT-6940  

Real Estate Law (1) FT-7800  

School System Advocacy (7) FT-8000  

Traffic/Parking Violation Assistance (1) FT-9100  

Wage Assignment Assistance (5) FT-9200  

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.


Translations managed
by Google