Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

Probate Assistance

Found 3 resources (displaying 3)

Adult Guardianship Assistance FT-6900.2500-050  

Guardianship Assistance
ARC of Oswego County

7 Morrill Place
Fulton, NY

Provides support for families in seeking legal guardianship of their adult disabled loved one, including assistance in the completion of the guardianship paperwork, navigating the court systems, and understanding the benefits of establishing legal guardianship.

Mental Hygiene Legal Services (MHLS)

224 Harrison Street
Suite 502
Syracuse, NY

Provides legal representation, advice, and assistance to persons residing in facilities for the mentally disabled concerning retention, release, care, and treatment. Investigates complaints of clients, their relatives, and friends concerning care and treatment.  Represents residents of adult care …

Estate Settlement Information FT-6900.1815  

The Center for NYC Neighborhoods

55 Broad Street
10th Floor
New York, NY

Promotes and protects affordable homeownership in New York State through a variety of programs and in collaboration with community-based network partners. Assists middle and working class families who need assistance in preventing foreclosure and scams, flood preparedness, mortgage arrears, repairs, …

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.


Translations managed
by Google