Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

Employee Fraud Reporting

Found 2 resources (displaying 2)

Onondaga County Comptroller
Onondaga County Government

421 Montgomery Street
Civic Center, 14th Floor
Syracuse, NY

Serves in an oversight capacity to ensure fiscal integrity and accountability for the County of Onondaga. Monitors financial transactions, reports results of operations in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, and advises County departments and agencies on discharging their …

Syracuse City Police Department (SPD)

511 South State Street
Syracuse, NY

Provides law enforcement services for the City of Syracuse.

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.
Copyright 2015-2020

Custom 211 Website Design/Development/iCarol by CustomWebHelp


Translations managed
by Google