Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

Court Ordered Victim Restitution Services

Found 2 resources (displaying 2)

Onondaga County Victim Assistance Program (VAP)
Onondaga County District Attorney's Office

505 South State Street
4th Floor
Syracuse, NY

Provides assistance to victims and witnesses of crimes including filing for NYS Office of Victim Services compensation, providing information and referrals to other agencies in the community, and giving court information to victims by mail/telephone. Serves as a liaison between victims and the …

Oswego County Probation Department
Oswego County Government

39 Churchill Road
Oswego, NY

Conducts pre-sentence and pre-dispositional investigations for all courts in Oswego County, supervises persons sentenced by the courts to probation and persons released from Oswego County Jail by conditional release, handles Family Court intakes, and collects ¬†and disburses restitution monies for …

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.


Translations managed
by Google