Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

Court Records

Found 4 resources (displaying 4)

Civil Actions
Onondaga County Clerk

401 Montgomery Street
Room 200
Syracuse, NY

Provides civil action filing services including court orders, affidavits, summons, complaints, or any document pertaining to that action.

Onondaga County Clerk

401 Montgomery Street
Room 200
Syracuse, NY

Files final judgments from Supreme Court judges and County Court judges.

Oswego County Clerk
Oswego County Government

46 East Bridge Street
Oswego, NY

Acts as a general information center by assisting the public and county government with the filing, handling, and preserving of public records. Services include passports, pistol permits, notaries public, veterans' discharge papers, oaths of office, uniform commercial code department, assumed name …

Saint Lawrence County Clerk
Saint Lawrence County Government

48 Court Street
Canton, NY

Serves as the record keeper for the county and provides certificates and licensing for residents. Other services include processing passport applications as well as maintaining county archives. 

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.


Translations managed
by Google