Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)


Reimburses providers for nutritious snacks and meals that they serve to children in their care. Snacks and meals must meet USDA guidelines in order to receive reimbursement.

Eligibility: Registered, licensed, and legally exempt child care providers whose snacks and meals meet USDA guidelines

Application Process: Call for information and services

Required Documentation: Attendance and meal counts; children and infant menus

Fees: None

Oswego County

Map and Directions

Integrated Community Planning of Oswego County, Inc. (ICP)

317 West First Street
Suite 111
Oswego NY 13126

Website: www.icpoc.org

Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

Disabled: Fully Accessible


Child and Adult Care Food Program: 315-343-2344 x24

Fax: 315-343-0442

Email: [email protected]

Website: www.icpoc.org

317 West First Street
Suite 111
Oswego NY 13126


Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM


Stephanie Keltz
Child and Adult Care Food Program Specialist
[email protected]
315-343-2344 x24

Disabilities Access

Fully Accessible

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.


Translations managed
by Google