Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

← Back to Results

Uncontested Divorce Assistance


Provides assistance preparing and completing uncontested divorces for low-income residents of Onondaga County. Clients must have child custody and support orders in place.

Eligibility: Low-income residents of Onondaga County who have children under 21 years of age and already have custody and child support orders in place. First, please contact Hiscock Legal Aid Society (315-422-8191). The Volunteer Lawyers Project is the conflict provider to their office.

Application Process: Call for information and services

Required Documentation: No documentation initially required

Fees: None

Onondaga County

Volunteer Lawyers Project of Onondaga County

221 South Warren Street
Suite 200
Syracuse NY 13202

Website: www.onvlp.org

Hours: Service hours vary by program; call for details

Disabled: Most locations Fully Accessible; call for details


Fax: 315-939-1466

Business Line: 315-471-3409

Email: [email protected]

Website: www.onvlp.org

221 South Warren Street
Suite 200
Syracuse NY 13202


Service hours vary
call for information


Sally Fisher Curran
Executive Director
[email protected]

Disabilities Access

Fully Accessible

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
6311 Court Street Road
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Phone: (315) 251-1400
Fax: (315) 251-2218
[email protected]
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.
Copyright 2015-2019

Custom 211 Website Design/Development/iCarol by CustomWebHelp


Translations managed
by Google