Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

← Back to Results

Granby Town Clerk and Tax Receiver


Offers a wide range of licensing, records, and informational services to town residents. Licensing and permits include marriage licenses, hunting/fishing/trapping licenses, disabled parking permits, dog licenses, block party permits, peddler/solicitor licenses, and racing/wagering licenses. Other services include maintaining town records and archives.
Prepares and collects property taxes for residents of the Town of Granby from January through March 31st.
After March 31st all paperwork goes to the Oswego County Treasurer’s Office.

Eligibility: Town of Granby residents

Application Process: Call for information and services

Required Documentation: Varies; call for required documentation

Fees: Permit fees and tax payments vary; call for details

Town of Granby

Map and Directions

Town of Granby

820 County Route 8
Fulton NY 13069

Website: www.towngranby.org

Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 AM - 3 PM

Disabled: Fully Accessible


Town Clerk and Tax Collector: 315-598-6500

Town Clerk and Tax Collector Fax: 315-598-6500

Fax: 315-592-9270

Email: [email protected]

Website: www.towngranby.org

820 County Route 8
Fulton NY 13069


Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 8 AM - 3 PM
Tuesday, 11 AM - 7 PM
Friday, 8 AM - 1 PM
Saturday, 9 AM - 12 Noon


Janet Ingersoll
Town Clerk
[email protected]

Disabilities Access

Fully Accessible

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.


Translations managed
by Google