Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

Transitional Housing/Shelter, Oswego County

Found 3 resources (displaying 3)

Arbor House Supportive Living Program
Oswego County Opportunities (OCO)

53 Hall Road
Hannibal, NY

Provides residential services for individuals recovering from chemical dependency who have completed another course of treatment and do not require 24 hours on-site supervision.

Crossroads Adult Home
Rescue Mission

120 Gifford Street
Syracuse, NY

Provides a safe, supportive 59-bed residence for men ages 25 years and older with mental, physical, or developmental disabilities. Offers both long-term and transitional housing.¬†Residents are provided with case management services, payee services, medication management, three meals and two snacks …

The PATH (Program to Assist the Teenage Homeless)
Oswego County Opportunities (OCO)

9 Fourth Avenue
Hillside Commons
Oswego, NY

Provides a transitional living program for homeless young people, ages 16-21. Assists youth in developing independent living skills and completing education goals.

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.


Translations managed
by Google