Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

Supportive Housing Placement/Referral, Oswego County

Found 2 resources (displaying 2)

New York State Office for the Aging

2 Empire State Plaza
Albany, NY

Provides older persons with access to in-home and other supportive services designed to support and supplement informal care.

NY Connects of Oswego County
Oswego County Office for the Aging

70 Bunner Street
County Office Complex
Oswego, NY

Provides information, assistance, and referral for long-term services and supports available in New York. Serves people of all ages and incomes. 

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.


Translations managed
by Google