Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

← Back to Results

Community Housing and Assistance Program (CHAAP)


Provides temporary transitional housing assistance for homeless families and single men and women.

Eligibility: Homeless families and single men and women ages 18 or older residing in Saint Lawrence County

Application Process: Call or go online for information and services

Required Documentation: Picture ID, proof of income, social security card, birth certificate, and copy of vehicle registration (if applicable)

Fees: None

Saint Lawrence County

Map and Directions

Transitional Living Services of Northern New York (TLSNNY)

482 Black River Parkway
Watertown NY 13601

Website: www.tlsnny.com

Hours: Monday - Wednesday, 8 AM - 6:30 PM; Thursday - Friday, 8 AM - 4:30 PM

Disabled: Fully Accessible


Business Line: 315-393-4610

Email: [email protected]

Website: www.tlsnny.com/homeless_housing. htm

610 Cedar Street
Ogdensburg NY 13669


Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 4:30 PM


John Mikolay
Director of Operations - CHAAP
[email protected]
(315) 393-4901

Disabilities Access

Fully Accessible

This program is offered at this site:


Main Address:

610 Cedar Street

Ogdensburg NY 13669

Business Line:

Related Categories

Transitional Housing/Shelter

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.
Copyright 2015-2020

Custom 211 Website Design/Development/iCarol by CustomWebHelp


Translations managed
by Google