Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

← Back to Results

G.R.A.C.E. House


Provides a halfway house for adults with substance abuse dependence. Also offers a supportive apartment program for adults with substance dependence which includes pregnant/post partum women with children.

Eligibility: Individuals ages 18 years and older with a substance abuse diagnosis

Application Process: Call for information and services

Required Documentation: Call for required documentation

Fees: Call for fee information

Cayuga and Onondaga Counties

Map and Directions

Unity House of Cayuga County

217 Genesee Street
Suite 14
Auburn NY 13021

Website: www.unityhouse.com

Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 4 PM

Disabled: Fully Accessible


Fax: 315-258-8299

Business Line: 315-258-3998

Website: www.unityhouse.com

56 Osborne Street
Auburn NY 13021


Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM
Residential services: 24 Hours / 7 Days

Disabilities Access

Fully Accessible

This program is offered at this site:


Main Address:

56 Osborne Street

Auburn NY 13021

Business Line:

Related Categories

Recovery Homes/Halfway Houses

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.
Copyright 2015-2020

Custom 211 Website Design/Development/iCarol by CustomWebHelp


Translations managed
by Google