Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

← Back to Results

Civil Legal Services Program


Provides legal advice and representation on landlord/tenant problems, family matters, and unemployment problems for residents of Onondaga County who are unable to afford the services of private counsel. Matters involve evictions, divorce, separation, immigration, foreclosure, and unemployment insurance.

Eligibility: Low income residents of Onondaga County who meet income guidelines

Application Process: Call 315-422-8191

Required Documentation: Call for required documentation

Fees: None

Onondaga County

Map and Directions

Frank Hiscock Legal Aid Society

351 South Warren Street
Syracuse NY 13202

Website: www.hlalaw.org

Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

Disabled: Fully Accessible


Fax: 315-472-2819

Business Line: 315-422-8191

Email: [email protected]

Website: www.hlalaw.org

351 South Warren Street
Syracuse NY 13202

Mailing Address:

351 South Warren Street
4th Floor
Syracuse NY 13202


Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

Disabilities Access

Fully Accessible


English, Spanish

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.


Translations managed
by Google