Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

Transitional Shelter

Found 23 resources (displaying 21 - 23)

The PATH (Program to Assist the Teenage Homeless)
Oswego County Opportunities (OCO)

9 Fourth Avenue
Hillside Commons
Oswego, NY

Provides a transitional living program for homeless young people, ages 16-21. Assists youth in developing independent living skills and completing education goals.

Transitional Apartments and Parenting Center (TAPC)
Salvation Army of Onondaga County

667 South Salina Street
Syracuse, NY

Provides a for long-term transitional housing in a 24-unit apartment complex for pregnant and parenting adolescent girls, ages 16 to 21 years (and their children). Offers a supportive homelike environment where young mothers and their children have access to 24-hour supervision, building security, …

Women's Residence Program
YWCA of Syracuse and Onondaga County

300 Burt Street
Syracuse, NY

Offers a supportive 55 unit, transitional and permanent housing program for housing-vulnerable women and their children.

<PREV  1  2  3  NEXT>
Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.
Copyright 2015-2020

Custom 211 Website Design


Translations managed
by Google