Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

Rent Payment Assistance

Found 22 resources (displaying 21 - 22)

Temporary Assistance (TA)
Onondaga County Department of Social Services

421 Montgomery Street
2nd Floor
Syracuse, NY

Offers temporary help for individuals and families in need while they work towards self sufficiency. Will assist with security deposit or first month's rent, but not both.Family Assistance (FA)┬áprovides money for families with children. Cash benefits are limited to five years in a recipient's …

Temporary Assistance
Oswego County Department of Social Services

100 Spring Street
Mexico, NY

Provides financial assistance to eligible persons under the Safety Net and Family Assistance Program.

<PREV  1  2  3  NEXT>
Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.
Copyright 2015-2020

Custom 211 Website Design/Development/iCarol by CustomWebHelp


Translations managed
by Google