Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

Paternity Suits

Found 6 resources (displaying 6)

Children's Rights Family and Law Clinic
Syracuse University College of Law Office of Clinical Legal Education

950 Irving Avenue
Dineen Hall
Syracuse, NY

Represent families and children in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies regarding a variety of legal matters including custody and visitation issues, child and spousal support, domestic violence, matrimonial matters, and general and special education issues.

HIV Law Project
Legal Services of Central New York (LSCNY)

221 South Warren Street
Suite 300
Syracuse, NY

Offers free legal services for individuals living with or affected by HIV/AIDS in cases regarding access to health care services, HIV/AIDS-based discrimination, housing matters, assistance with denials or termination of benefits, health care proxies, powers of attorney, simple wills, family court …

Jefferson County Child Support Enforcement Unit
Jefferson County Department of Social Services

250 Arsenal Street
Watertown, NY

Provides custodial parents with assistance in obtaining financial support and medical insurance coverage for their children by locating parents, establishing paternity, establishing support orders, and collecting and distributing child support payments.

Onondaga County Child Support Services
Onondaga County Department of Social Services

421 Montgomery Street
Civic Center, 4th Floor
Syracuse, NY

Assists custodial parents and their children to locate absent parents, establish paternity, obtain support for their children, and enforce the terms of the Family Court / Supreme Court orders of support.

Oswego County Child Support Unit
Oswego County Department of Social Services

100 Spring Street
Mexico, NY

Helps custodial parents and their children to find an absent parent, establish legal fatherhood for a child, get a support order from court, collect child support payments from an absent parent, and enforce court orders when child support is not paid.

Saint Lawrence County Child Support Unit
Saint Lawrence County Department of Social Services

6 Judson Street
Canton, NY

Assists Saint Lawrence County residents in locating absent parents, establishing legal fatherhood for children, preparing and filing appropriate support petitions, obtaining support orders from court, collecting, monitoring, and disbursing child support payments from the absent parent, and …

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
6311 Court Street Road
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Phone: (315) 251-1400
Fax: (315) 251-2218
[email protected]
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.
Copyright 2015-2019

Custom 211 Website Design/Development/iCarol by CustomWebHelp


Translations managed
by Google