Dial 211 Central New York
Call 211 or 1-844-245-1922
Home     Popular Topics     All Topics     Helplines     Search 211     Help Me Grow     About     Contact Us

Family Preservation Programs

Found 3 resources (displaying 3)

Bridges to Health (B2H)
The House of the Good Shepherd

26515 New York State Route 3
Watertown, NY

Provides care for disabled children who have experienced a loss of a parent through death, imprisonment, abandonment, mental illness, or substance abuse.

Foster Care Services
Oswego County Department of Social Services

100 Spring Street
Mexico, NY

Provides temporary care to children who are unable to remain with their family. Caseworkers provide the services and support necessary to reunite the family. If a child cannot safely to return to their family, the agency works to develop a permanent plan for the child.

Preventive Foster Care Services
Saint Lawrence County Department of Social Services

6 Judson Street
Canton, NY

Works with parents and children in their homes to help remedy propblems and coordinate services to eliminate the need for out-of-home placement of children. Also works with children in foster care and birth parents to reunite the family if possible.

Contact Community Services answers the 211CNY phone line
211CNY is answered by:
United Way

United Way of Central New York
United Way of Greater Oswego County
United Way of Northern New York, Inc.

Help us keep our 211 database current by emailing suggested updates to [email protected]
Add 211 buttons to your website.
Inclusion policy.
Copyright 2015-2020

Custom 211 Website Design/Development/iCarol by CustomWebHelp


Translations managed
by Google